Attend the awards ceremony and you will:
- Find out who won the Immigrant Entrepreneur, Immigrant Professional, Immigrant Advocate, and Immigrant Spirit awards!
- Meet notable immigrant individuals who have demonstrated leadership in business, a chosen profession or in the civic arena as well as individuals and organizations that advocate for our immigrant communities.
- Network with business owners, professionals, representatives of members of Congress, international dignitaries, local civic leaders and representatives, and the media.
- Hear inspirational immigrant stories including that of keynote speaker.
- Contribute to scholarships for deserving high school seniors who are immigrants or children of immigrants.
- Celebrate Immigrant Heritage Month – a national celebration of our diversity and our shared American heritage by telling the stories of individuals that, together, comprise a uniquely American narrative.
Reception: 6:30 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Awards Program: 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Keynote Speaker: Beatrix “Betty” Manetta, CEO of Argent and Asociar, two of the largest Hispanic-owned businesses in North Texas
Proceeds benefit the American Dream Scholarships for American high school seniors in North Texas who are immigrants or children of immigrants.
LEGAL: Scheef & Stone, LLP will take photographs and video at the Immigrant Journey Summit and Awards Luncheon and use them in promotional materials whether in print, electronic, or other media. By participating in this event, you grant us the right to use your image for such purposes.