Attend the awards ceremony and you will:
- Find out who won the Immigrant Entrepreneur, Immigrant Professional, Immigrant Advocate, and Immigrant Spirit awards!
- Meet notable immigrant individuals who have demonstrated leadership in business, a chosen profession or in the civic arena as well as individuals and organizations that advocate for our immigrant communities.
- Network with business owners, professionals, representatives of members of Congress, international dignitaries, local civic leaders and representatives, and the media.
- Hear inspirational immigrant stories including that of keynote speaker.
- Contribute to scholarships for deserving high school seniors who are immigrants or children of immigrants.
The 2016 Immigrant Journey Awards Luncheon was held on Friday, June 10, 2016, Prestonwood Country Club in Dallas, Texas. Please check back in February 2017 for the 2017 Immigrant Journey Awards Luncheon registration information.
Reception: 6:30 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Awards Program: 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Keynote Speaker: To Be Determined
$75.00 Individual Tickets
Proceeds benefit the American Dream Scholarships for immigrant or first-generation American high school seniors in North Texas
LEGAL: Scheef & Stone, LLP will take photographs and video at the Immigrant Journey Summit and Awards Luncheon and use them in promotional materials whether in print, electronic, or other media. By participating in this event, you grant us the right to use your image for such purposes.