Attend the 2020 Immigrant Journey Awards Gala and you will:
- Find out who won the Immigrant Entrepreneur, Immigrant Professional, Immigrant Advocate, and Immigrant Spirit awards!
- Meet notable immigrant individuals who have demonstrated leadership in business, a chosen profession or in the civic arena as well as individuals and organizations that advocate for our immigrant communities.
- Network with business owners, professionals, representatives of members of Congress, international dignitaries, local civic leaders and representatives, and the media.
- Hear inspirational immigrant stories including that of keynote speaker.
- Celebrate Immigrant Heritage Month – a national celebration of our diversity and our shared American heritage by telling the stories of individuals that, together, comprise a uniquely American narrative.
Date: Tuesday, September 15, 2020 – subject to postponement due to COVID-19 pandemic
Location: Communities Foundation of Texas, 5500 Caruth Haven Lane, Dallas, Texas
Reception: 6:30 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Awards Program: 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Tickets are $80 for adults and $45 for children ages 5 to 12.
LEGAL: Badmus & Associates will take photographs and video at the Immigrant Journey Summit and Awards Luncheon and use them in promotional materials whether in print, electronic, or other media. By participating in this event, you grant us the right to use your image for such purposes.